Back To Normal...Sort Of

Well, I figured out the "Last Updated" problem, so all is well with the world again. Problem is, all my old records are going to be off because I realized that I was never saving my datetime as UTC, even though I thought I was. During the last big update, I realized that right before I saved the data, I should change the datetime value to UTC via a ToUniversalTime() call. Of course, that changed some code around, but it never dawned on me until this morning that my old entries had incorrect datetime information.

I could run a routine that would say, "for all blog entries older than today, update their datetime values to a true UTC value." I may do that tonight or tomorrow but right now I have to go work out for a while.

* Posted at 04.22.2006 02:09:21 PM CST | Link *

Blog History