I just got finished updating my sites - everything seems to be in working order (even SidetrackedProject.net stayed up). The only minor bug server-side is that the "last updated" field doesn't seem to be working quite right - I thought I fixed that yesterday, but it's a minor bug that I can live with for now. Client-side I also have a tolerable bug in that I can't add comments but I should be able to fix that later (and I can always hop onto the site to add a comment anyway).
I'm definitely going to monitor the site very closely to see if any other odd bugs show up, but for now I think the update is done. FINALLY!
* Posted at 04.22.2006 07:43:24 AM CST | Link *