Lately I've noticed that RSS Bandit flakes out on me by adding blog entries from one blog into another. It's very random and somewhat rare so I'm not sure what keystokes or mouse clicks I do to cause the problem. I'm using 220.127.116.11, which is the latest release, so hopefully I can make some rhyme or reason out of it. I've also noticed that I sometimes get a
ExecutionEngineException, which is not a good thing in my book. But, again, there's no reason why it happens and it's fairly rare as well. Nothing gets put into its log file either so I can't send the team any information either.
I like RSS Bandit so if I find out why these problems occur I'll send something over to then.
* Posted at 07.06.2005 10:34:03 AM CST | Link *