"Lost" Season Premiere
Liz and I watched the season opener of "Lost" last night. It was well worth the wait. I love this show. I really liked how they started it out by making you think that you were getting a flash-back but you were really seeing the inside of the hatch. Man, things are really getting strange, but I'm still hooked. I only have three wishes for this show:
- All the actors stay until the end of the show.
- The show ends when the writers are done with the story line.
- The writers know the full arc of the story and they
- aren't making everything up as they go along
- don't prolong the series well beyond its intended story line just to suck ratings out for one or two more years (think X-Files).
* Posted at 09.22.2005 07:27:25 AM CST | Link *