I Didn't Make It

There was one goal I wanted to hit before Ryan arrives, but I just couldn't pull it off. I've been trying to update my dynamic proxy architecture for the last month or so, and that's actually been working for a while now. There's one extra feature that I wanted to add to it, though, that would make it very slick to debug the dynamic code. Unfortunately...it just wouldn't come together. I finished my latest change tonight, and it just wouldn't work. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I just don't have any more time to figure it out. I'm still optimistic, though, that I'll eventually figure it out. I really want to get this code out and let people have fun with it.

* Posted at 12.21.2006 08:55:32 PM CST | Link *

Blog History